domingo, 19 de abril de 2009


C-rouge - Dle Yaman ft. Shake Baghdassarian (Music Video) + LATEST NEWS



C-rouge - Dle Yaman ft. Shake Baghdassarian (Music Video)

Finally the Video is available. I can see it now... in a few years we'll see it on a DVD realease. Oh God, that would be amazing. I leave this video here 4 u to watch while I finish the "Eternity" album review that I'm making. Enjoy as much as I Did. See ya!

::::: L A T E S T N E W S :::::

Directed by: Suzie Selman

Producer: Dave Asher & Joseph Sayegh
Director of Photography: Mahmoud Jabban
Art Director: Issa Kandil
Assistant Director: Dalia Karouta
Costumes: Lara Tavitian


CAST:

Nour Bassam
Alona Panomareva
Enessa Zorba

SPECIAL THANKS

KOHAR
Underground Club
Bogofinance
Dave Asher - Morning Live (NRJ)
Kevork Baghdassarian
Mira Karouta
Gauche Caviar

And to everyone who took part in this video!

YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS VIDEO!

0 comentarios: