sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009


Damien S feat. Marcie Joy - Love Letters (Lyrics)


The crystal balls spinning in the card house tonight
Love letters burn smoke signals take flight
We’re sleeping alone in separate rooms
I’m praying for courage to crawl back to you

I’m lost in the fog of the oracle’s breath
A whispered prediction of time I have left
Our egos are dancing around the flame
Wild eyed effigies passing the blame

We’re speaking in code and we’re walking the line
And we are forever falling behind
Starved for attention, a lovers affection
Just a passing glance

Your honesty’s too much, to digest in all one night
So please excuse me while I wash it down with a glass of cheap wine
See, I’m in love with shadows, cast upon a void
And I’m indebted to a wanted man who set out to destroy

0 comentarios: